Not today, Mold!
This Croton on Hudson family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to the AC line leaking that went undetected for about four months. Believe it or not, mold problems like this can be mitigated with the right expertise and equipment. SERVPRO of Tarrytown/Elmsford has trained technicians that were able to test and remove the mold growth, and then restore the space to preloss conditions. The family was very grateful that we were able to recover their home and protect them from any potential health effects. If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.