A fire in your business, regardless of the size, can be overwhelming. You can regain control quickly to avoid disruptions in your business functions, possibly even closure. Trained in the cleanup and care of your business and equipment, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will arrive onsite within four hours of loss notification to begin mitigation services understanding timely response could prevent business closure and revenue loss. Communicating the extent of damage, indicating how the damage may be handled and providing reassurance are some of the initial steps taken to begin restoration process.
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals offer a variety of services including:
- Smoke and soot removal.
- Water removal and dehumidification.
- Document and equipment restoration.
Proper Removal of fire, smoke, and water damage can prevent further damage, such as lingering odors, mold growth and permanent equipment damage.
Service Response Guidelines
- Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact to arrange for a service.
- Within four Hours of a loss notification, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will be On-site to start mitigation services.
- Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person.