Efficient Fire Damage Restoration for Tarrytown Property Owners
Call SERVPRO’s Fire Damage Technicians for Results in Tarrytown
The work is not done once emergency services arrive at your property and extinguish the flames. House fire cleanup or commercial fire restoration calls for many working parts and experienced personnel to get results. SERVPRO offers fire mitigation and repair to help you return your property to pre-fire condition. Where DIY methods can take a lot more time and not generate the same results, professional practices show proven results and save you money. When it comes to content cleaning, moisture mitigation, charred debris removal, and reconstruction, nobody beats our proven processes here at SERVPRO.
Even the most minor fire brings on costly fire damage in Tarrytown. We understand the recovery process and the requirements to help your insurance claim go as smoothly as possible. We can ensure the budget and timeline are met. SERVPRO is a preferred vendor and well-known within the restoration industry, making it “Like it never even happened.”
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
But what does that mean? Once you contact SERVPRO’s customer care center, we begin mobilizing a crew of IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) for your project. After first responders deem your property safe to enter and the blaze gets extinguished, you can expect:
- Inspection and estimation – Our crew chief examines all areas of damage to your structure. This includes the cause of the blaze, any accelerants, materials burned, moisture present, and more. This gets done to help formulate the best course of action for drying, cleanup, and reconstruction.
- Safety and structural integrity – For our SERVPRO team to work, all possible hazards get addressed, including the strength and integrity of all building materials and structural components.
- Protection – The SERVPRO crew wears standard personal protective equipment (PPE) for all restoration projects. Our attire includes coveralls, rubber boots, gloves, goggles, eye protection, and respirators. We also have disposable foot coverings (booties) we wear to limit the tracking of soot and soils into unaffected areas of your Tarrytown home or business.
Can My Contents Get Restored with Fire Restoration Efforts?
Many people attempting house fire cleanup will mistakenly throw out items thinking they are unsalvageable. However, SERVPRO technicians have experience using various cleaning techniques to tackle even the most heavily soiled furnishings and contents. We make your personal belongings a priority with specialized methods that may include:
- Detailed drying approaches to handle moisture and chemicals used to douse the flames
- Soft material wash stations for thorough cleaning
- Hard contents get put into a submersion tank for immersion cleaning
- Ozone chambers help to deodorize items thoroughly
SERVPRO is Here for Local Businesses Requiring Fire Restoration
Whether you run a busy restaurant or you have a manufacturing plant that employs hundreds of area residents, we are here for all of your fire cleanup needs. SERVPRO’s scalability and access to hundreds of pieces of equipment in our warehouse mean that no job is too big for us to tackle. As large loss recovery providers, we are here to help fully restore:
- Bakeries, restaurants, bars/pubs, commercial kitchens
- Schools, daycare facilities
- Office buildings and retail spaces
- Hospitals, clinics, laboratories, assisted living and nursing home facilities
- Production, manufacturing, and industrial facilities
- Government buildings, financial institutions
Thorough Reconstruction Using Controlled Demolition
We handle charred debris and dispose of unsalvageable contents and materials following local guidelines. Building materials get replaced after structural elements get addressed by trusted area contractors and vendors. Everything gets a thorough cleaning, deodorizing, and finishing touches to bring your home or business back to pre-fire condition.
Request help online or call SERVPRO of Tarrytown/Elmsford at (914) 358-9000 whenever you require assistance with fire damage cleanup and restoration.